RTIG is a trade body for public transport technology stakeholders.
Our members are local authorities, bus operators, system suppliers and consultants.
RTIG works on behalf of its members and the wider industry, delivering benefit though:
- An extensive and continuously evolving technical library
- practice guidelines to help members achieve successful implementation
- Working with Governments to help policymakers stay informed on real-world issues
- Regular workshops, enabling members to discuss concerns and share experiences
- Using our national buying power to secure excellent value framework contracts
- Support to the development of standards, at UK and European levels.